GlobalSIP: IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing is a new flagship IEEE Signal Processing Society conference. The focus of this conference is on signal and information processing and up-and-coming signal processing themes.
GlobalSIP is comprised of symposia selected based on responses to the call-for-symposia proposals, on hot topics related to signal and information processing. Each symposium has separate organization and a technical committee. The symposia are tied together through co-location, common timing, a shared plenary, non-overlapping oral lecture sessions, parallel poster sessions, and a single registration fee. All papers (contributed and invited) will be presented as posters.
Click below to see a detailed call-for-papers for each symposium.
- Advancing Neural Engineering Through Big Data
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Controlled Sensing For Inference: Applications, Theory and Algorithms
- Cyber-Security and Privacy
- Emerging Challenges in Network Sensing, Inference, and Communication
- Energy Harvesting and Green Wireless Communications
- Graph Signal Processing
- Information Processing in the Smart Grid
- Information Processing over Networks
- Low-Dimensional Models and Optimization in Signal Processing
- Low-Power Systems and Signal Processing
- Millimeter Wave Imaging and Sensing
- Mobile Imaging
- Network Theory
- New Sensing and Statistical Inference Methods
- Optimization in Machine Learning and Signal Processing
- Signal and Information Processing in Finance and Economics
- Software Defined and Cognitive Radios
Paper submission will be online only through the GlobalSIP 2013 website. Papers should be in IEEE two-column format. The maximum length varies among the symposia; be sure to check each symposium’s information page for details. All papers (contributed and invited) will be presented as posters.
|Paper Submission Deadline||June 15, 2013|
|Invited Paper Registration||June 15, 2013|
|Review Results Announce||July 30, 2013|
|Camera-Ready Papers Due||September 7, 2013|
|Invited Paper Papers Due||September 7, 2013|
|SPL Presentation Requests Due||September 7, 2013|